Today was a nice normal day. We woke up, had breakfast, got ready for church...drove the half hour to post and enjoyed a really nice service. Really good worship. I liked it. AND...Krispy Kreme donuts afterward. :) After church we came home, had some lunch and then we went for a walk and took Ben to a playground..He did not care to do anything but look at trees and birds from the stroller...Rick climbed a thing or two though. Then we cleaned out the truck and had dinner. I just put Ben to bed, we're watching the Academy Awards and I'm catching up on laundry...*sigh* My dream life...haha
Now let's talk about Columbus, GA. I swear to you everyone walks around here with a blue tooth headset. It's so annoying...well, I don't talk to strangers unless they address me directly, but more than once someone was chatting on their headset and Rick responded...it's socially awkward. Leave your blue tooth in the car.
I have pictures to post...but I don't feel like it right now. Maybe tomorrow! Goodnight!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha - Josh and I think they make people look ridiculous like a cheesy rock star or something.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are enjoying your nice life with your little family. :)