About Me

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictures and Other things..



I'm flying home tomorrow. I am not ready. Rick is sick...I am semi-sick...Ben is better but will probably be sick again since Rick doesn't have what Ben and I had. Ugh. Georgia allergies? I don't know.

Apparently the flu is going around. At church on Sunday, the pastor said, "make sure you're all washing your hands and avoiding germs..someone threw up in the narthex this morning." Ew.

Rick is sleeping. Ben is munching on cheerios. I am blogging.



There are more pictures on facebook...

Yesterday we played tennis. I was truly amazed at how terrible I was. I suppose that is what happens when you don't play for 3+ years. Benjamin watched happily from the sidelines. Only possible because of the glorious three hour nap he took in the afternoon. It was all fun until Rick made me run laps. Apparently I am lacking in the exercise department. He was "helping" me.

Anyway. I need to finish doing laundry before I leave, decide what we're having for lunch, and put Ben down for his nap, and some how muster up the motivation to pack before bedtime. Maybe I'll even squeeze in a shower. I'm feeling lucky. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wait...why are you going home again? I thought you were staying now. Is it just a vacation this time?

    ReplyDelete