
I am back in GA. Ohio was a short, busy, and fun trip. I loved the snow. But I love sun and warm more.
I got into Atlanta this afternoon and had Rick pick me up there. If he didn't I would have had to sit around in the airport with Ben until 8ish waiting for my next flight.
We got back to Columbus at a decent time and drove around awhile trying to decide what we were hungry for. We decided on pizza..surprise. :)
We went to the airport to retrieve my bags...turns out, only one bag made it here and almost every person on the flight was missing one or both of their bags. A major Delta mix up. The guy said the next flight from Atlanta comes in at 10:45am tomorrow so we could stop back in then and see if my bag got on that flight. How annoying. I was happy to get the bag with my makeup and hair stuff rather than the bag full of clothes. I will be sad though if it doesn't turn up.
This whole trip with the flights was kind of miserable. On my way to Cleveland I got bumped due to canceled flights the night before. Even though I was confirmed AND traveling with a baby. I had a really nice lady help me out with Ben and also ended up getting an earlier flight and a 400 dollar travel voucher because of her.
Ben was great on all three flights and people were constantly telling me what a doll he is. He was smiling and talking to everyone.
I went home to stand in for Emily for Tara (friend from across the street our whole lives). Emily was supposed to be in the wedding, but since she is in Australia now, I filled in. It was nice. I missed out on a lot because I had to be nursing Ben and stuff. But, my mom was SO great and babysat him for just about the entire day. I really can't thank her enough. The wedding was nice, and Tara looked really pretty.
I also put Ben in the snow while we were home. He had a good time kicking it. Then again, he kicks everything! He only was out a couple minutes at a time bc the wind was cold. It was cute.
Overall, it was a nice trip. A little short. But nice. :)
Here is the link to the rest of the Pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment