I LOVE this baby so much! Every time I think he can't get any cute....HE DOES!
Let me try this again. I LOVE this baby so much! Every time I think he can't get any CUTER....HE DOES!
So cute, he looks like he is ready to just pop up off the floor and walk around! :)
too cute. :)
What a honey! Now I am waiting for a walking video :)Hang in there with the moving. At least you don't have tons to pack.
I LOVE this baby so much! Every time I think he can't get any cute....HE DOES!
ReplyDeleteLet me try this again. I LOVE this baby so much! Every time I think he can't get any CUTER....HE DOES!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, he looks like he is ready to just pop up off the floor and walk around! :)
ReplyDeletetoo cute. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a honey! Now I am waiting for a walking video :)
ReplyDeleteHang in there with the moving. At least you don't have tons to pack.