So, last night was no success. I spoke with my cousin Erin this morning...she had the same issues with her daughter a couple months ago. So I've decided to take her advice and "Ferberize" my baby.
He is napping now. I knew he was tired so I fed him lunch, gave him a drink, and put him to bed. He cried for about 2 minutes and was out. I have high hopes that this will work. I tried it when he was around 6 months old, but with the moving around and living with the parents, I just wasn't consistent. I am now committed to a good nights sleep. So, we'll see how it goes.
The picture is from this past weekend. Benjamin LOVES swimming. I love swimming too, so it is nice that we can just go out for a half hour each day.
(ATTENTION: Dad...PLEASE open the pool before I come home. Thanks!)
too cute. i had a dream last night that you flew in with benjamin and i was watching him while you and james were shopping. i took him to target and picked some things up but left and forgot to pay. then i had to add up the costs and go back later..wierd.
ReplyDelete