About Me

Friday, May 9, 2008

Success

Benjamin slept through the night! I'm so thankful that the crying has yet to exceed three minutes. Yeah, yeah, I know it's only been two nights... I don't care. I'm just happy it seems to be working.

In other news, we attended our first play date today. I found this website , http://www.meetup.com/ and you can search groups by state/city/interest and I found a mommy group with about 24 members. I'm always interested in meeting new people especially other people with children. It was pretty fun. We met lots of different people. A few kids Ben's age, and it was just fun to sit and talk with other mom's about kids and military (since most of them were military too). I'm really happy I decided to go.


This was right after most people went inside for food. The other baby is Quinn and he is naked because he got his little hands on a chocolate chip cookie...

I suppose that's all I have to report right now. Benjamin is napping now and I have some things to do. But here are a few more good pictures.

Doesn't this just crack you up?


Benjamin LOVED the rocks...All kids love rocks at some point.

Here is a pic of him in the car when we got home. Notice the cute faux hawk I gave him with sunscreen...

2 comments: