Then he comes back around 3 or 4pm and delivers the mail. It's very odd. I know he doesn't come to pick up in the morning, because I ran out to catch him one day. He told me he would take my letters, but he doesn't pick up until the afternoon.
Maybe he's having an affair with our leasing agent..we'll call her "owl lady." She did go on and on about him when we first moved in. Saying how she was sad because he'd been sick and hadn't been delivering the mail.
Maybe it's a well orchestrated drug exchange...a nurse I talked to today said there is a large problem here with crystal meth, marijuana, and heroine....
Today...the usual truck showed up and about 10 minutes later another mail truck showed up. Why? We may never know...
One would think I had better things to do than spy on the comings and goings of the mail trucks...
Watch out for the five fingered drug wave - ha ha!
ReplyDeleteHey, cute new header! That's a great pic of you guys. p.s. don't worry, I think my next door neighbor is a lesbian crackhead who owns more than 2 cats. Viva Sierra Vista! :)
ReplyDeletehaha, nice. maybe he lives there, maybe he stops off for a morning nap, maybe you should keep watching.. things could get interesting. james doesn't let me spy on the neighbors because he says I'll get shot one day.. so becareful out there, get some binoculars.
ReplyDelete