We were planning on just hanging around the hotel today, but it was so sunny and nice outside that I decided we had to go somewhere.
Sooo, we went to the zoo! Then we went to the beach...it was way to cold to go swimming, but we just wanted to see the water. It was absolutely gorgeous...I am still in awe that this is the place we get to call home. :)
So..on to the pictures, these are my favorites from the day, and they aren't in any order...
Richard as tall as the pine trees!
My new FAVORITE picture!
Benjamin at the zoo.
A little nervous about that walrus.
He looks so cute when he covers his face. He does it when he's upset, but here it was too bright.
Back at the zoo...I definitely got pooped on. :-/
A little washed out family shot.
Daddy and Benjamin...yeah my husband is hot.
I LOVE this picture.
Prego mommy!

fun, fun. please keep your blog updated so mom has something to read that way she'll be off my back (hi mom).
ReplyDeleteSo ben had his booty out... nice.
ReplyDeleteIs it just me...or are other finding Em a tad hostile? :-) (masters can take a toll on you)Em, breathe in, breathe out... It's going to be okay. I can't help it if I love my children. They are my life, if you hadn't noticed. I NEED to read about them, since they've all flown away and take all the details of my life with them!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics Ash, beautiful family. Hope you get to move into your new house soon!
ReplyDelete