About Me

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day One


Packing/Loading Day One is now complete. We got SO much done. I am feeling really good about this move now. Both Rick and I have worries still about our housing situation. We just can't seem to figure out what is going to be right for us. So pray that we get some peace about that. :) Thanks.

Now..on to the pictures...Watch Ben's face change in the first three..you might want to click them to make them bigger to get a better look. He cracks me up so much! Oh, and check out my hottie husband too. ;)


Good job on those two heavy boxes Benjamin! Heeeey, Mommy helped too!


Time for a little break...Gotta catch those Zzz's
And finally, Napleon needed some lunch....

I forgot to take a picture of our final progress of the day, but I'll do it tomorrow before we start again. We've got 4 days! :-D

3 comments:

  1. i love the many faces of benjamin. but, i think it's time that t-shirt made it into the garbage.. ;) i mean, help me count the years.. 10? 9? yeah, i know it's only for crap work but don't you have one that's like 5 years old? i'm guilty too, but i just parted with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have to confess. I keep coming here and enlarging the pics of Ben in the moving trailor. Too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could your child BE any cuter?!?!?!?!
    i feel like i've said that before.

    ReplyDelete