So...I forgot to document the progress of last night this morning...and I also forgot to document the progress of today.
We did get A LOT done today though. We are furniture-less now, and it's not too bad. Tomorrow we will be bed-less, but we have the air mattress. We only have to pack our clothes and load the trailer with the last of the odd shaped stuff. We still have a few kitchen cupboards to empty too.
I cleaned the bathroom in our bedroom and shut the door, one less thing I have to do this week.
Benjamin's room is empty and I basically just have to vacuum and wipe down the closet shelf...which, honestly, I probably don't even have to do. This place will be cleaner when we leave than when we arrived.
Other than that...I am 20 weeks pregnant today! Half way! It goes so fast, I can't believe it. I did attempt to take some nice pictures of my belly today..but sadly....this is all we got: (and I can't believe I'm even posting them...)
We did get A LOT done today though. We are furniture-less now, and it's not too bad. Tomorrow we will be bed-less, but we have the air mattress. We only have to pack our clothes and load the trailer with the last of the odd shaped stuff. We still have a few kitchen cupboards to empty too.
I cleaned the bathroom in our bedroom and shut the door, one less thing I have to do this week.
Benjamin's room is empty and I basically just have to vacuum and wipe down the closet shelf...which, honestly, I probably don't even have to do. This place will be cleaner when we leave than when we arrived.
Other than that...I am 20 weeks pregnant today! Half way! It goes so fast, I can't believe it. I did attempt to take some nice pictures of my belly today..but sadly....this is all we got: (and I can't believe I'm even posting them...)
In other events of the day...We've finally discovered the proper way to store children...if only our cupoards were a tad bigger...Ok, well, it's the first picture I'm talking about. Blogger won't let me move it right now....grr.
oh wow.. those are some .. interesting pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Wow, you are so much braver than I!!
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Ang
Alright! First picture of Baby 2 - umm - interesting poses :) Love Ben in the cupboard :))
ReplyDeleteBelly, what belly?!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I can like you anymore. :(
I can't believe youa are half way already! The third pic of you looks like you could be giving birth right there! ha ha.