About Me

Thursday, September 25, 2008

6 Quirks.

I was tagged by Monica. So I guess I have to tell you 6 things about myself.


1. I hate being late. You can be late all you want, I don't care, but please don't make me late! It really stresses me out. "Will that be a regular minute or a Richard minute...."

2. I LOVE documentaries and books about serial killers, psychopaths, and any other mentally deranged member of society. If I find one on t.v. I'll watch it, even when I know I'll be alone and really freaked out later...

3. I am a candy addict. I love sweet stuff (like skittles, jaw breakers, gummy worms, and gum), snickers, and reese cups. I love holidays because there are different shaped reese's..I love reese eggs, reese pumpkins, reese christmas trees...yum. They always taste better than the regular reese cup...

4. I love popcorn from the movie theater. I can't tell you how many times I've asked Rick to stop at the movie theater just so I could have some popcorn. He always says no...But I love it...even the smell is great to me.


5. I am a perfectionist...to a degree. I can't do anything without doing the whole thing and doing it right. I even attempt to leave things unfinished, but in the end I have to go back and make it right. It's a product of growing up in a home where "half butt jobs" were "unacceptable." I don't mind too much though.


6. If I go shopping by myself I almost always buy something. I think I do it so that I can have an excuse to talk to someone other than Benjamin. That's a little sad.

Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

I'll tag Em, Mom, Rob, Ang, Erin and it looks like I'm fresh out of blog friends....

1 comment:

  1. if you like that sort of T.V. you need to watch the show Dexter. You can download the first two seasons on itunes, dont watch it on CBS they make it lame, and if you have showtime i new season starts tonight, you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete