About Me

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Poop Kid



How do you like to wake up on a Saturday morning?




Me? Well...I enjoy a 5am wake up call, then getting to lounge in bed while my 1 year old strokes the back of my neck with a mini rake that came with his farm set. I also love to have tiny cars driven through my hair.




After the play time is over I usually nab about an hour more of sleep before the child climbs over me and off to play.




What an easy, care free morning!




My favorite, however, is when I get up to see what he's up to and he is happily cuddling bones in his room. It's so sweet.

But you know what's even sweeter? A trail of poop covered corn kernals leading me right to him. He's just so thoughtful. :)




I found him this morning with his trail of poop kernals...I changed his diaper...he had poop all down his leg, on his feet and on his hands (GROSS). I guess it's time to give bones a bath too..



After the diaper task, Richard and I did a more extensive search of the area. We ended up finding a few more of the alleged kernals around the perimeter of our bed and also a poop smear ON the end of the bed.


Ahh..the joys of parenting! :-D

3 comments:

  1. It is bound to happen sooner than later:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nasty for you but so funny for us to read about. :)
    Have you experienced the tub floaties yet? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete