Hopefully in 10 weeks or less a new baby will be here! Above is me 30 weeks pregnant with Ben...I think I looked a little better then!Today, after church, we did a front yard family photo shoot. My favorite. We used the trashcan for a tripod...even though I actually do have a tripod. Anyway....I've posted my favorites.

My new favorite mommy and Ben picture. :)



Aww, love this one too, I made it black and white though so you wouldn't be too blinded by the sight of my skin.
The End! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Aww, beautiful pictures! I can't even say which one I like the best b/c they are all great and it looks so nice and fall-ish and the colors are so pretty and you look great!
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky to have a husband who gets into it with you! :)
10 weeks, really? Wow, that will be here before you know it.
Three-fourths of the way!! Nope, you look just as good this time as you did with Ben.
ReplyDeleteGreat work getting Ben all set to do the yard work :)
And what a fine looking fam by their beautiful new home. Thanks for the pictures - Have a wonderful Sunday.
Aunt Karen said that you were no competition. She will be posting a picture soon.)
ReplyDeletecute pics.. the pic of you and ben touching your belly is adorable.
ReplyDeletethe pic of you and rick kissing is funny, he looks like he's trying to back out.
Beautiful family! Noni likes Ben's sweater! :-)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I really like that one of you and Ben too :)
ReplyDeleteThe family pics are BEAUTIFUL! You all looked like you had a lot of fun outside in the beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! Absolutely "glowing" and so happy.
I also enjoy the new autumn theme for your blog, very nice. It seems like a lot of people are getting the itch these days to change up their website.
I love the black and white one with you and Ben! You have such a photogenic family!!
ReplyDelete