LOL! I just saw he was holding Marge Simpson! I love those little fish banks. Good for you teaching Benjamin to help God's people in need! Yay Ben!
I was wondering about the marge thing too. Before I saw her I thought you named the fish Marge. haha Emily carries around a little Homer man, she calls him "Homa." It's hilarious.
Oh how I love your pumpkin strip on your blog - so fallish. (Sigh) :)
LOL! I just saw he was holding Marge Simpson! I love those little fish banks. Good for you teaching Benjamin to help God's people in need! Yay Ben!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering about the marge thing too. Before I saw her I thought you named the fish Marge. haha Emily carries around a little Homer man, she calls him "Homa." It's hilarious.
ReplyDeleteOh how I love your pumpkin strip on your blog - so fallish. (Sigh) :)
ReplyDelete