About Me

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'

Today we went to a local pumpkin farm that's right down the road from us. It might actually turn out to be a place we visit all year round. They have strawberries, corn, and other produce and flowers during the spring and summer, pumpkins, gourds, apples, flowers and other fun stuff in the fall, and in the winter it's a u-cut Christmas tree farm. I love it.
Let's go for a ride.

He tried to pick this one up. He's so cute.


Rick found his big daddy pumpkin

Ben and Mommy, Ben wasn't feelin it, I was.
Little scarecrow Running! Click this one to see how cute Ben's face is...don't look at mine.
Precious. Found one that he likes!



He fell down...and wasn't happy about it. I got flowers..and they are sooo pretty. Yummy honey crisp!


I'm still feeling stressed...I don't really even know why. But the pumpkin patch was fun and it was great to get out of the house. Thanks for the prayers :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohh how I envy your fall weather, your sweatshirts and your pumpkin patch! :)Take a cool refreshing breath of air for me. But I'm glad you got out for a little and had some fun. You can't even tell you are pregnant in those pictures! Ben is cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!! Such a great idea. I wonder if we have anything like that around here. Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all make such a CUTE family!
    Ben says everything without a single word!!

    ReplyDelete