Yep..this is what you miss out on if you don't have video and text messages ....Of course..since I've figured out how to post them on my blog, I guess you won't be missing out on it anymore...Maybe. ;)
Here we see our typical dinner time psycho.
This is that monkey noise video I was telling you about. So cute.
Ben says, "All Done!"
Ben doing a little jig to his wiggle ball.
Ben shows us his mad face.
Watches mommy a little more than she thought..I always close the drawer with my foot.
I caught him ripping toilet paper to put in the potty...I seriously had to hold back the laughter.
This is Ben saying, "what's that"
And finally...for now...one of my all time favorites. This kid seriously cracks me up.
Holy Video Uploads Batman!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo funny and cute. I particulary enjoyed the toilet paper and the mad face and the dinner...oh, they were all so funny.
Thanks Ash, a good way to end the day. :)
Ok, well I actually have a good reason for not commenting. I was wondering why you didn't update in a few days and when you left me that comment I became more curious. When I posted a blog the other day it didn't show up when I went to my blog until I hit refresh. It's never done that before, but I had to go back to your blog and refresh and there were 2 new posts.. weird, anyway.. now I was going to comment on how precious those videos are (as I am sure they are) but my internet won't load them at this time. So, I'll check back later..
ReplyDeleteWhat great videos - He really concentrates when he is doing something! Supercutie!!
ReplyDeleteok, i finally got to see the videos. hilarious. i love the mad face, an attitude surrounds this child. can't wait to see him in person!! it's been so long.
ReplyDelete