About Me

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stressed.

...The book is still missing...
I got a call from the Dr. yesterday, glucose high, iron low. More tests and an Rx this week.
I have been confined to the house for more than a week it seems. I can't stand not having even the OPTION to leave if I want to.
I've been extra tired due to Benjamin's wacky sleeping schedule...Short, short naps, early to bed, early to rise....
It's just one of those days, but I feel like everything is piling up on me, which is silly because I really don't do that much...
Today for instance, the small task of picking up the house is causing me anxiety and cleaning the high chair for the 49,873,984,923,875 time is making me want hide under the covers and just go back to bed.
I have too much on my mind.

I've found myself crying over the silliest of things...maybe it's just the pregnancy....

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Ash! It is just one of those days and when you feel overwhelmed, every little thing seems extra stressful and irritating. We'll pray for peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything will be ok, i'm sure the book will turn up. you need a support group! and why are you confined? rick gone again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Ash. I love you and will pray that God gives extra comfort and peace!

    ReplyDelete