Yay! I've been waiting for these. She is so precious Ashley! You guys make some beautiful babies. Good job :) hee hee
awwwwwwww.. she looks like she's saying, "brrrrrrr" in the third pic. bring her back.
and ben too.
emily needs to stop thinking about being cold.awesome pictures... she's so cute!
Aw, Evey, you are a beautiful baby!!
i had to look again... she looks so alert!
She is beautiful! I can't believe how dark her eyes are.
Awesome job! You take some great pictures!
Yay! I've been waiting for these. She is so precious Ashley! You guys make some beautiful babies. Good job :) hee hee
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwww.. she looks like she's saying, "brrrrrrr" in the third pic.
ReplyDeletebring her back.
and ben too.
ReplyDeleteemily needs to stop thinking about being cold.
ReplyDeleteawesome pictures... she's so cute!
Aw, Evey, you are a beautiful baby!!
ReplyDeletei had to look again... she looks so alert!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I can't believe how dark her eyes are.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! You take some great pictures!
ReplyDelete