About Me

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love This Mommy Stuff...



4 comments:

  1. It is so refreshing to hear that someone loves being a mom. I feel like these days all I hear is how awful and draining it is. Thanks.

    It's crazy how different they look. My nephews (both the offspring of Noah's sister and her husband) are the same way: look totally different. Maybe my brother, sisters, and I are freaks with how much alike we look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture! Ben's smile is so cute. Wow, they do look different huh?! Evey has such a dark complexion. Beautiful babes~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just one of the prettiest baby's I have ever seen! wow. I think she looks so much like you, but does have the look a likes of Ben. You are making having 2 kids easy ;-) gives me hope. I hope you all get healthy soon!

    ReplyDelete