About Me

Friday, June 19, 2009

Today...

I spent four hours

working on annoying medical files....

I ate a grilled cheese sandwich

for breakfast....

I tried (unsuccessfully) to make it through

a deployment ceremony

without crying....

I let an older lady

hold my baby

while I

held her quilted purse....

I got defensive....

I rapped the ABC's

for my giggly toddler...

I smiled at my husband

because he is incredible (and hot).

I cried because that picture

of Benjamin flying on my feet

is just too cute for words....

I purchased a really awesome fathers day gift....

I cried because

I don't know how to do

deployment...

I laughed when Ben saw a helicopter

and said "that's sweet..."

I missed

my family...

I saw Keen Sandals and

I missed Rick's family...

I drove on

the highway and

yelled at some annoying drivers

under my breath....

I cried

because I was hungry...

I realized that

I

am an emotional wreck....

I kissed

my husband...

I dropped the kids with our neighbor

and went

on a date with my best friend....

I wrote

this blog...



3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're a wreck.. :( but I'm not sure anyone would be anything else in your shoes. So, go, eat a donut... and put a smile on your face. :) We're praying for you and your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. :( I'm praying for you. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that all to clearly and the only thing I can say is that (1) YOU WILL SURVIVE I bet you will do it with grace and dignity too and (2) It will get easier.

    Hugs to you from your internet friend in IL.

    ReplyDelete