About Me

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Drive to the Lake...




Today....
-we ran some errands, picture pick up, post office, diapers for Ev
-had lunch with one of Rick's sisters at MCD with a play land =)
-drove out to the lake and visited Nana and Bops
-played on the beach
-ate some sand (Well..Evelyn did...)
-had a long talk with husband on the phone (after not really connecting for over a week)..and maybe, kinda, sorta, dumped my kids on grandma for nearly an hour..but I REALLY appreciated that "alone" time with the husband.. THANK YOU SO Much! =)
-failed at turning on the crock pot for the crock pot lasagna... (I accidentally turned it to warm instead of high...CROCK POT FAIL!)...as a result, it was grilled cheese for dinner!
-talked with husband's fam for a bit

Overall I'd say it was a pretty good day, AND the sun came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment