About Me

Monday, October 26, 2009

SO...I'm a Slacker...



I love my little Babes....

Anyway...Greetings from Michigan. We are quite the travelers these days. Our trip here began last Wednesday...and it was a long trip with lots of crying. Evelyn now has a new car seat, and I vow to drive only during daylight hours from now on. *SO* glad I decided to fly from WA, because I'm pretty sure if I had driven, we never would have made it!

Our visit is going well, Ben is very much enjoying his cousins and "Damma Harrot." We haven't done much outside of visiting..the weather has been pretty much all rain since we arrived. Bummer..it's killing my dreams of photo shoots in Grandma's yard. The fall colors of Michigan are fantastic.

Anyway...other than that, I haven't been getting much sleep..too many late nights of talking..and then it seems as soon as I get into bed, somebody wants to wake up. Pack-n-plays apparently don't make very comfortable beds. Evelyn has been boycotting sleep since we've been here.

Tonight we went over to a friends house, it was nice to see their kids and catch up. Ben had a good time playing too.

On the way home he through a mini fit because I told him we were going to Grandma's house and he said he wanted to go to "NONI's HOUSE NOW MOMMY." I proceeded to distract him with kiddie songs..he settled for me singing the "hot dog song" and the "train song" for the entire 15 minutes home.

See..nothing too exciting to report these days and I haven't been into blogging lately. It's always more fun when I know Rick gets to read, but he's been quite busy these past few weeks.

He is doing well though and wanted me to Thank those who have sent letters and packages. He really appreciates it, but right now outside of his work/eat/sleep routine (and occasional phone call for the wife) he has absolutely no other time. He does hope to send thank you notes...eventually, but until then, THANK YOU all for your support and love! We appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for his address if you get a second to send it our way! : ) Glad to hear you are doing well. The kids are cute!

    ReplyDelete