We've passed the 200th day of deployment! That's pretty great. By the time the baby gets here there will only be about 100 days to go..and then Rick will be here for R&R and I'm telling myself I CAN do this. Even though I've been struggling a little lately...I'm pretty sure I can..well, actually, I don't really have a choice, so I'll do it.
Today Ben got a haircut...we went to the kids salon where they have the rocket ships, a saddle, etc, to sit on..which one did Ben choose? The pink barbie jeep. At least he know what he wants... :)
Evelyn is really starting to pick up words now. She says Amen, bye bye, Apple, num num, potty, bath, and just today I was trying to get her to say Ben and she said "BE!" Of course it's still that baby talk that mostly only I can understand, but it's nice that she is trying to communicate.
It's going to be a nice week I think...rest of the kitchen floor out on Wednesday, new floor on Thursday, Doctor on Friday. I like it when I have stuff to do...makes the time go faster.
=)
cute pic! you can't blame ben for choosing the pink jeep, it was probably the only car in there. :)
ReplyDelete