About Me

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snotty Little Bed Heads...


My precious babe's just after nap time today (we ALL three napped!).
They both have colds...
They both hate pants...
They both love fruit snacks...
Isn't Ben's haircut pretty cute? I love how he looks like a little man...
Today He...
Stuck his clean hand in a bowl of spaghetti and told me, "I dirty mommy, I needa bath..."
Helped his sister get water on her tooth brush and then gave her a drink before bed time..
Called his Noni, excited to thank her for the stuff she mailed..."Dump truck at Ben's house now Noni! WOTS of cars!"
Told me he was "tired and ready to weep (sleep) now"
And then..my little Evey with the split between her teeth...
Today She...
Pooped on the potty, we are getting so good at this...
Played peek-a-boo with me from behind the door and said BOO each time...
Carried her bitty baby around by the foot...
Enjoyed a chocolate donut with the same enthusiam as Daddy... =)
Tomorrow...new floors...let's hope it goes quickly and smoothly and that it looks AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. You have got to explain to me how you get her to go on the potty! I'm amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Gives such a peek in to your day! Sweet little kids. Very sweet! btw, mine have had colds, too. Hope yours are well soon, if not already!

    ReplyDelete