I hate missing church..but I hate being the mom who brings her clearly sick children to the nursery more. So we stayed home...in fact, we didn't even bother getting dressed. Kind of a shame since the sun actually came out today.
I don't think we could go through Kleenex any faster than we are...2 noses, 4 nostrils, and 4 steady streams of snot. At least they aren't congested...Evelyn's crusty eye is crustier than ever. Poor girl. Can we all just pray that her eye clears up, I'd really rather she not have to have surgery to unclog the tear duct! Bodily secretions, how glorious!
The good news is, sick, cranky kids, go to bed early..and tired, pregnant, exhausted mommy gets a nice evening break. It's been a rough week.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
baby John has snot too, but his is in the form of congestion. poor kiddos getting sick!
ReplyDeleteSame here yesterday. Hope you guys get better soon!
ReplyDeletehang in there!! love you.
ReplyDelete