About Me

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Wheels!


Destination: Soccer Mom
After months of worry that we wouldn't sell the sebring in time to get a larger vehicle, months of research on which vehicle would suit our needs, weeks of looking for just the right options and price, we finally got to park our new ride in the driveway today! It is EXACTLY what we hoped and prayed for and everything worked out perfectly.
I am a little overwhelmed lately with just how much God keeps blessing us. Even though sometimes it's hard to see the blessing in the midst of the chaos, I keep looking, and over and over I am surprised to find that God really does work all things together for the greater good. It's something my mom keeps reminding me of, and when I really open my eyes I can see it again and again.
Almost just had to cry about it! But I held it together.... =)
Anyway..we are quite enjoying the new van. Benjamin fell asleep on the way to pick it up this afternoon and continued to nap through the transfer and all the way home. When I got him in the house he cried and cried and cried. I asked him every question I could think of and then I finally just said, "What is the deal!?" Through his tears he said, "wanna ride inna new meenieban!" So we grabbed the Thomas dvd, and went for a ride. It was all laughs from then on.
He thinks it's pretty cool..and well, so do I!

5 comments: