About Me

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Photo Shoot!

As if there was a doubt in any one's mind....

We came home from the hospital today! I did all the paperwork and stuff yesterday so that this morning, after they checked Addy out, we would be able to leave. We got home around 10:30am.
I had some lunch and then subjected Addy to her first photo shoot. She didn't cooperate too well, but of course you know I'll try again :) She was much too awake and wiggly today.
Grandma and Auntie Jill took Ben and Evey to the park for awhile and I've been enjoying baby noises while checking email and editing pictures. I'm glad they are here to help, it makes everything more relaxing.
In bigger news, Daddy will be here in less than two weeks and I CAN'T wait!

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! Oh my goodness, she is just beautiful!! I'm so glad that her Daddy will be there with you all so soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture, so cute. Glad you get to see your husband soon. I can't imagine what it will be like for him meeting her for the first time - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete