About Me

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

She has a name!

5 comments:

  1. Ashley, she is too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, she is too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash, she is beautiful :) Can't wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ashley, and the whole family too! She is so beautiful and I love love LOVE the name & spelling! (It's one on my list of "girls names I like" too.) Not quite the monster baby they had you anticipating, thankfully, and I am so glad to hear that your labor was quick.

    I'm so happy for you! Now all you need is for Rick to come home and everything will be perfection.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl! To comment on other posts: you are so lucky to have a newborn girl! You have no additional whoozits to hide in your posing! I wonder how your older kiddos are handling the new arrival, and then daddy home for R&R, my prayers are all over your gorgeous family! Did you know my guy left a week after The Babys birth in 2007? When he came home for R&R he was 11 months old. I so know what you are going through, anytime you need to an empathetic ear...

    ReplyDelete