
Yes...my little baby boy is 10 months old.
He takes as many as 10 steps now.
Waves bye bye consistantly.
He feeds himself (with help, I have video proof!).
He is an excellent problem solver (according to Rick mostly).
I'm sure there is more...oh, he has 6 teeth showing now, 4 top, 2 bottom.
But as always, We are so proud of him.
It's amazing how much you can grow to love a needy, little person. :)
Anyway...this is night 2 of "ferberizing." Tonight he was asleep in about 3 minutes. He fell asleep holding his "Nici" (nich-ee). A little bull dog we bought while I was pregnant in downtown Germany. He really isn't attached to anything, but is starting to like that little dog. Nici is the brand name, so that's what I call it...

Ok..so the following picture is pretty sad...but it reminds me of another crying boy picture (well, his face anyway)...Dad? Grandma H.?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehe looks so tall! his body looks too old for his little baby face.
ReplyDelete