Just kidding mom...
Anyway, here is a picture of Ben wearing his new shoes.

This is Benjamin, the destroyer! First he spent some time in our closet pulling out all of mommy and daddy's socks and underwear. Then he insisted I put those pink socks on him. (He wore them for over an hour!) You can see in the background, his fine attempts at building a nest out of my magazines (old magazines)...and in the picture above he is dumping water onto the ottoman so he can splash in it. I told him he was not allowed to do that, so below you can see he's a good boy that cleans up after himself. ;)

In other news...I went to the doctor today. Everything looks perfect. :) Baby's heartbeat was 154 and my weight and blood pressure were "great" I've only gained 4 pounds in 4 months. Go me. I do have to get bloodwork done. Today. Ugh.
Anyway, for now, Ben has to get in bed for a nap or I'll never make it on post...
This child is...is....is.....ADORABLE!
ReplyDeletehey guys,
ReplyDeletewhy can't amber be like ben. (cleaning up after her self that is) ben is so sweet!!
nice shoes, but i think i like the sock look better.. haha the monster that i nanny tries to find ANYTHING containing water just so she can attempt to dump it out and splash in it. she bangs her spillproof cup against the floor until the water comes out or takes a huge gulp and spits it on the floor.. so naughty
ReplyDeleteSo cute in his "real" shoes but even cuter in the socks. :)
ReplyDelete