About Me

Friday, August 22, 2008

Milestones...

Our Offer Was Accepted!
We have a couple of weeks until we close, but this is our house and we're SO happy.

I blocked the house number for security...(the Army will do that to you..) But that's what the light gray box is on the side of the garage.

This is the view from the street and our front door still needs to be painted. The interior is finished except for the minor paint touch ups, electrical fixes, etc.


We're first time home owners :) WoooHooooo!!!!!




Benjamin likes his new yard :)

Oh, here is the floor plan if you are interested...Richard's favorite part is the loft, and I'm in love with the kitchen! Hopefully you'll be able to click to make it larger..if not...um, squint! :)

*Edit* To answer the question...The house is brand new and we're the first ones to live in it. :-D

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sure you're ready to finally unpack all of those boxes! James wants to know where we're going to live now that you'll have 2 kids? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to move in with you! Very pretty, and a nice reward for having moved 5 times in 3 years of marriage. Love and miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! So fun! It's so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!!!! How exciting! It sounds and looks like a wonderful house. I love a loft - always wanted one - can't wait to see it - even baby 2 looks happy about his new house. Is it new? or has someone been living in it? What a big event for all of you - finally a place to call "HOME"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it is beautiful - I have to admit feelings of jealousy with hapiness for you and your family.
    Can't wait to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete