
Bear Crossing in CA

The yard at the motor lodge

The room at the motor lodge

The front of the motor lodge, notice the basket ball hoop on the front

Windmill country

Benjamin pumping some gas

Little cutie after a bath

Some rolling hills in CA

Empty wine barrels, you shoulda seen the hottie driving this rig.

Thanks Aunt Jackie, Uncle Eric, K, W, and C for my cool sunglasses!

Benjamin, donut thief. I sat him in the front seat, with Rick in the drivers seat, while I went to throw away some trash. I came back to find donut all over my seat and Rick who some how didn't notice that Benjamin had THREE donuts!

Fell asleep 20 minutes from our final destination with crackers in hand.
They aren't in any kind of order..my internet connections were too slow the past couple of nights to post them all, so..enjoy and read the update below!
Congrats on making it! LOVE the picture of Ben in the towel. I also LOVE the donut theif.. lol, he's such a little monster.
ReplyDeleteI was reading Em's doughnut theif comment, and it reminds me of the french bread story. You should blog about that. That was too cute!
ReplyDelete