About Me

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dear U.S. Army...


Thank you for spending money and time training my husband. I appreciate all you do to help make our country a safer place. However, I am truly tired of you borrowing my husband and returning him in lesser quality than when I gave him to you. Frankly, I think it's rude. I spend all week caring for our child, cleaning messes, changing every diaper, and I don't get a break. I don't usually complain, I know this is what we signed up for. It's ok, I can deal with it.
What I don't like dealing with his picking up a sickly husband with a dripping nose, a sore throat, and a headache. Now, instead of a fun reunion, I get to take care of the child alone and take care of him too.
I am not really complaining, I will nurse my husband back to health as quickly as possible, but maybe next time you borrow him, you could think about sleeping arrangements that didn't involve 30-something degree nights.
Thanks,
Ashley
P.S. You better hope I don't get sick...

3 comments:

  1. Aww - poor Rick. The army has not been good for his health, that is for sure. Thanks for taking such good care of him, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete