About Me

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Videos From the Phone...

It's that special time again...time when I clean out my phone and all you people who don't get video and txt get to see what Benjamin has been up to! I know you're excited. I'm going to keep adding more, I have a bunch, but I think putting them all on one post is what caused the missing sound last time..so we will see.




Benjamin has some sweet dance moves in the Kitchen



This one is from earlier this fall, maybe in October...Ben watched Rick butter his bagel and then decided to try to "butter" his...only he used soup!



This was a few nights ago, it's a little dark, but his car noises are pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I have ta share.(((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the videos. i love the dancing one when he starts moving a little faster he looks like a bobble head. i'm glad he is perfecting the art of kitchen dancing.

    ReplyDelete