About Me

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Benjamin Goes to the Dr.


We had Ben's 15 month well baby check up today. It's about time I got him back to the doctor's office.
The last time he saw a doctor he was 6 months old. I didn't care though because he has been healthy.


Today we did the developmental assessment, my little genius is 23 months old on paper. I told you all he could do a lot of stuff. :-D

He's 33.5 inches tall and weighs 25.1 pounds. He's actually lost a few pounds, but I think it's because he's gotten so tall and of course all the running. I didn't catch the exact head measurement, but it's in the 90th percentile. Wonder where he gets that? His daddy I presume. My dad gave me a pin head, so it's not from me. LoL






He got 3 shots today. We're now playing catch up since we only had him up to his 2 month round of shots. The Dr. was nice to me and listened to my concerns about vaccines and we will be waiting for a while longer before we do MMR and Chicken Pox. I've read a lot about vaccines, and I know the facts, but I also don't feel like I can ignore all the other info about the vaccines either. I want to be a good mom, I don't want any unnecessary harm to come to my babies. It's hard to know what is right when it comes to doctors and shots.

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture with his dog on top of the roof and him looking to the side. So cute.
    I haven't taken Faith in over a year and dread it becuase I feel like I am going to get in trouble. I'm glad your dr was understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear we are back in swing of things:] Sounds like we have a tall one here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LArge heads run in this family, i have a cannon ball on my shoulders

    ReplyDelete