About Me

Sunday, December 7, 2008

17 Months Old

























Benjamin is 17 months old today! It's so hard to believe...it's even harder to believe that a new baby will be joining our family in 3 weeks or less. Sometimes I just can't imagine having more than Ben...but I digress.

Ben's vocabulary now includes, daddy, mommy, truck, dog, amen, yes, no, all done, I did it, go, and some others I can't remember right now.

He knows the animal sounds for lion, tiger, dog, monkey, and now we are learning kitty. After kitty we will be learning what a cow says. :)

We have also starting trying to count to five. He's really excited about counting fingers, cars, and pieces of food and sometimes will repeat "two" or "four."

We're having so much fun lately, Benjamin is just soaking everything up and learning things so fast. This really is my favorite stage. (From having my own baby and working in a daycare)

I hope this new baby doesn't take up too much of my time. (Ha!)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Ben! Chloe knows a cow says mooo, and knows a dog says 'uff' but that's it... But she's picked up a lot in the last week so maybe we'll add more by next week.

    I can't believe he is learning to count! What a smart cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture and I agree it is the most fun at this stage. They are so fun to be around and watching how quickly they start to pick up things and change is almost unbelievable. I think the amount of change between 1-2 is crazy and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete