About Me

Saturday, December 13, 2008

38 Weeks

First, we rearranged the loft. You can sift back through my old posts for the tour if you don't remember what it looked like before...this is SO much better!
Here I am looking a bit awkward, but 38 weeks (tomorrow). My belly grew 1cm from last week.

Richard told me to post this one, it was his favorite.


Hopefully these are some of the last belly pictures I'll take of this pregnancy...I'm SO ready!






4 comments:

  1. Hey, the loft looks great and you look great too. Hard to believe it is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha James made the prediction a couple of nights ago that we would be getting a call late tonight for the news... hopefully for you that's true, but i'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the loft! I hope you weren't sccoting that furniture around! You look awesome too! I still get nervous every time I geta video message on my phone! :)

    ReplyDelete