About Me

Thursday, December 11, 2008

So...Papa is a little bit bigger, and maybe has bigger ears, but I think that picture of Benjamin looks alot like the one of my dad. I had to hotlink these from facebook, for whatever reason blogger will not let me upload any pictures. Oh...and the above picture was taken with our new Canon. I even used the flash and I think the colors and Ben's skin/eyes still look great. And, no red eye!

4 comments:

  1. Wow those really look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought Ben was all Rick, wow you definitely passed on your dad's genes. I love that pillow, did you make it?? And wow, that camera does take GREAT pictures! I would not have been able to tell that you used the flash-- that's exactly what I need!!! I'm definitely looking into that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot of resemblence! Nice camera! If I use a flash inside it looks a lot more yellowish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...and look..papa's pants are pulled up to his boobs...lol

    ReplyDelete