About Me

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Got Rice?

Last night was a night to remember.
*
A day that will go down in History.

*
The day that Rick and I tasted SUSHI.



And...It was also the day that Richard and Kevin decided to have some eel....




Soo...as you can tell from the pictures, it wasn't a huge hit. Monica and Kevin really like sushi though, so they were excited we atleast agreed to have a taste. Most people who know me would never believe sushi ever made it into my mouth! It really wasn't too bad, not fishy at all. It's the texture I didn't care for. The eel (according to Rick and Kevin) was disgusting. Haha. Good thing I photo document everything...
Conclusion? For the price of sushi, there are many other food items we'd rather eat... ;)








3 comments:

  1. gross isn't it? ugh. i prefer my food cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny! I'm so glad we bonded over uncooked fish and wasabi sauce! LOL...the pics are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes sushi can be gross (like the shrimp ones Rick was eating in the photo... not for me). but more often than not I LOVE sushi and even found a grocery store here that makes it good enough that I can buy the night before and take with me to work for lunch the next day.

    Here's to many more eating adventures for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete