I didn't have my camera at church, and when we got home I forgot. But Benjamin got some new shoes! They are the cutest K-swiss and he looks like such a little man in them. I will get some pics of that a little later.
After church, Benjamin napped and Rick and I were online comparing cars and minivans. I never thought I'd be into a minivan, but some of them (well, actually just 2) are looking pretty cool. We both enjoy checking out cars, cruising car lots and getting stalked by salesmen..Anyway. I love the Toyota Sienna and we like the new Honda Odyssy, but it's more expensive, some of the vans on the lot were 40,000! We also like the Camry and the Accord. No, we're not actually in the market for a new vehical, but it's always fun to look. We were mainly searching for a family/fuel efficient ride. The tb serves our towing/luggage/family purposes, but it gets HORRIBLE gas mileage. Ah well...all of that is pretty much irrelevent babble...
We went on a walk, and then decided to air out the trailer...Benjamin spilled the pennies. Then he helped daddy pick them up.
We climbed the steps..always a fun time. Notice how the picture is slightly out of focus. Remember my lens that got broken back in GA? Well...Now it seems that the auto focus mechanism is failing as well. I'll never get my shots if I have to manually focus..Ben is just too fast for me these days. :( I know! Let's have a pity party for me. 1...2...3...AWWWW....
Then, we ate dinner and built a fort. Ben LOVES forts these days.
How about the new Dodge Challenger, only 50,000:(
ReplyDeleteLove the fort. So cute. :)
ReplyDelete