So...about 6 weeks ago we ordered a pizza online from http://www.pizzahut.com/. After we placed our order a window popped up that said, "Congratulations! You've WON a Grill!" (or something like that).
We were a bit skeptical, we never win anything.
Then..this morning, there was a knock on the door...it was the friendly FedEx lady delivering a large package. I assumed it was something for Benjamin. Then I saw who it was from, Char-Broil!
So...it's true. We won the grill! Rick is so excited. However, it's bittersweet. We want to take it out, set it up, and use it....but we are moving in just one short month. So it would probably be best to just leave it packed up...we'll see.
(wow, three posts in one day...I'm on a roll...)
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congralutions-You are always a winner in my eyes!
ReplyDeleteI always thought those kind of things were scams - who knew you could actually win something.
ReplyDeleteHappy grilling!